The COVID-19 pandemic is a rapidly evolving situation. Information and guidance is changing just as rapidly. Please click below for the latest information for kinesiologists and the public.
If you think you have symptoms of COVID-19:
Visit the Ontario Government’s COVID-19 web page for information on how to get tested.
Information for kinesiologists:
- Return to a modified Stage 2 in some areas of the province
- Information on returning to practice
- General COVID-19 guidance and direction
- Information on re-deployment
- Sign up to support the province’s COVID-19 efforts
Information for the public:
- Ontario Government’s COVID-19 web page– Provides daily updates on case counts, information on how to protect yourself and other resources.
- Public Health Ontario’s resources for the public– Contains fact sheets for the public on how to self-monitor, how to self-isolate, and cleaning and disinfecting public settings.
- Public Health Agency of Canada– Contains travel advice and awareness resources.