The COVID-19 pandemic is a rapidly evolving situation. Information and guidance is changing just as rapidly. Please click below for the latest information for kinesiologists and the public.
If you think you’ve been exposed to COVID-19:
Visit the Ontario Government’s information page for steps to take if you think you might have COVID-19 or have been exposed to the virus.
Information for kinesiologists:
- Guidance for practising during the COVID-19 pandemic (Updated January 5, 2022)
- Government of Ontario Provides Guidance Document for Proof of Vaccine Policy (updated September 17, 2021)
- Government of Ontario Issues Proof of Vaccine Directive (Updated September 2, 2021)
- Government of Ontario Latest Updates and COVID-19 Restrictions (Updated December 20, 2021)
- Vaccination for health professionals
- Information on redeployment
- Sign up to support the province’s COVID-19 efforts
Information for the public:
- Ontario Government’s COVID-19 web page– Provides daily updates on case counts, information on how to protect yourself, information on symptoms and how to get tested, and information on the COVID-19 vaccine roll out.
- Public Health Ontario’s resources for the public– Contains fact sheets for the public on how to self-monitor, how to self-isolate, and cleaning and disinfecting public settings.
- Public Health Agency of Canada– Contains travel advice and awareness resources.