The COVID-19 pandemic has changed various aspects of our day-to-day lives, from the way we interact with others to how we take care of ourselves and others. Please click below for the latest information for kinesiologists and the public.
If you think you’ve been exposed to COVID-19:
Visit the Ontario Government’s information page for steps to take if you think you might have COVID-19 or have been exposed to the virus.
Information for kinesiologists:
- Government of Ontario latest updates on public health measures
- Vaccination for health professionals
- Providing virtual care
Information for the public:
- Ontario Government’s COVID-19 web page– Provides information on how to protect yourself, information on symptoms and how to get tested, and information on the COVID-19 vaccine roll out.
- Public Health Ontario’s resources for the public– Contains resources to explain various COVID-19 terms and behaviours to the general public public.
- Public Health Agency of Canada– Contains travel advice and awareness resources.