The COVID-19 pandemic is a rapidly evolving situation. Information and guidance is changing just as rapidly. Please click below for the latest information for kinesiologists and the public.
If you think you have symptoms of COVID-19:
Visit the Ontario Government’s COVID-19 web page for information on how to get tested.
Information for kinesiologists:
- Government of Ontario Amendments to COVID-19 Restrictions (Updated July 17, 2021)
- Guidance for practicing during the COVID-19 pandemic (Updated June 30, 2021)
- Vaccination for health professionals
- Information on re-deployment
- Sign up to support the province’s COVID-19 efforts
Information for the public:
- Ontario Government’s COVID-19 web page– Provides daily updates on case counts, information on how to protect yourself, information on symptoms and how to get tested, and information on the COVID-19 vaccine roll out.
- Public Health Ontario’s resources for the public– Contains fact sheets for the public on how to self-monitor, how to self-isolate, and cleaning and disinfecting public settings.
- Public Health Agency of Canada– Contains travel advice and awareness resources.