The health and well-being of visitors to the office, staff, and Council and committee members is our top priority.
To help stop the spread of COVID-19, the College is implementing the following measures beginning March 18, 2020 and until further notice:
- The College’s office is closed and all staff are working remotely. The best way to reach staff during this time is via email. Email will be monitored during regular business hours, Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. View our staff directory for emails.
- Important contacts:
- All Council and committee meetings will be held virtually. Council meetings are still open to the public, but via teleconference. View our Council meeting page.
- All staff travel is cancelled.
- We will not be receiving courier packages. Regular mail will be checked every two to three days. There may be a delay in responding to items that arrive via mail. Learn about submitting documents to the College during the pandemic.
- Please do not send faxes to the College. Instead, please send items by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to ensuring smooth operations during this time. We expect to operate with few disruptions, none of which will affect the College’s public protection mandate. Thank you for your patience as we do our part to support public health recommendations.