Do you want to help shape the future of the kinesiology profession in Ontario? Are you interested in learning more about what the College does? If so, consider joining a committee!
We’re looking for R.Kins like you to join a committee for a one-year term as a non-Council committee member. This is a great opportunity to get involved with the College, learn about your expectations as an R.Kin and expand your professional skill set.
We’re looking for kinesiologists to serve on the following committees:
- Registration (two positions available)
- Quality Assurance (two positions available)
- Patient Relations (two positions available)
- Inquiries, Complaints and Reports (two positions available)
- Discipline (one position available)