Support the work of the College
The College’s success depends on the participation of kinesiologists who are committed to fulfilling our mandate of protecting the public. By getting involved, you will:
- Gain leadership experience;
- Support public health and well-being; and
- Expand your network and connections.
The College welcomes kinesiologists who are eager to share knowledge and experience and learn about how we protect the public by regulating the practice of kinesiology! You can support the College’s work by:
- Running for Council;
- Becoming a non-Council committee member;
- Becoming a peer assessor with the Quality Assurance Program;
- Providing your feedback when requests are made; and/or
- Joining a working group or focus group.
We are currently seeking kinesiologists to join the Examination Committee and Item Writing Committee to support the development of CKO’s Entry-to-Practice Exam. Expand the item below to learn more details.