In response to the evolving situation related to the COVID-19 Omicron variant of concern, the Ministry of Health has provided an updated guide on testing, and case, contact and outbreak management.
This updated resource includes:
- a detailed breakdown of who qualifies for molecular testing
- uses for rapid antigen testing
- a comprehensive decision tree for those experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- updated case and contact management for all COVID-19 cases
- a decision tree for those who have been exposed to or had close contact with a person with a suspected, probable or confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19.